Interested in a part time job in social media? Hydro, Inc. is a global industrial pump reengineering company located in the West Loop in Chicago. As the largest independent pump rebuilder in the world, Hydro's provided engineering expertise, pump repair and support services to the industry since 1969. Great opportunity for the right individual with Social Media skills to join an entrepreneurial, world class global engineering services and manufacturing company based in Chicago. This position is working in our corporate office with the Marketing and Graphics team.
The qualifications for and responsibilities of this position include:
- Take a lead role in developing the company’s presence in and effective use of Social Media for our engineering and technical customer base.
- Strong knowledge using Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to reach industry professionals.
- Work with sales and executive and marketing staff to design and develop special materials for customer and industry targeted presentations using PowerPoint, Illustrator and other tools.
- Work effectively as part of and team and to communicate information in a variety of formats.
- Must be a “hands-on” person willing to perform all aspects of a project.
- At least 2 years of experience in social media content development.
- Develop new and edit existing content, as needed.
- Excellent communications and organizational skills.
- Editing skills; skilled in clear and concise written and verbal communications, able to convey information effectively and clearly.
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
We offer free employee parking and are located in a desirable and convenient West loop location. We are close to all public transportation and restaurants.
Interested candidates please send your resume for immediate consideration.
To apply for this position, please click at the following link: