4/16/2016 6:58:54 PM
This Mediterranean style chicken burger is sure to satisfy both the adults and kiddos in your household. The burgers come out so juice and full of flavor that even our one year old loves eating it in bites. This is an easy and healthy family dinner idea. The burgers are also great for barbecues and summer parties. You can also substitute ground chicken with ground beef. Enjoy!
1 LB ground chicken thighs
1 cup shredded zucchini
1 cup shredded carrot
Half cup chopped red onion
3 / 4 cup crumbled feta cheese
1 /2 teaspoon pureed garlic
1 /2 teaspoon pureed ginger
1 /2 teaspoon ground cumin
1 /2 cup chopped cilantro
Few dashes of red pepper
Few dashes of salt
1 egg, mixed
1) Add all the ingredients listed above to the ground meat in a mixing bowl.
2) Mix ground chicken and ingredients listed above.
3) Form patties with the mixture and let sit in fridge for a few hours.
4) When ready to cook, add olive oil or Pam spray to frying pan on low heat.
5) Fry patties on medium to low heat for a few minutes on each side.
6) Serve hot on hamburger buns with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and ketchup or your favorite condiment.
Feel free to add Worcester sauce to the ingredients before forming the patties if you like a meatier taste. Delicious!
comments powered by
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...