11/27/2013 3:48:03 PM
This southwest chopped salad is super easy to make and oh so delicious. Best of all, it is packed with veggies and protein. The recipe calls for vegetarian but feel free to add some chopped chicken to the mix. Cilantro Lime dressing from Trader Joes tastes amazing on this salad and highly recommended. But, feel free to use another dressing of choice like Ranch. Easy, healthy and delicious! You can’t beat that!
- Large head of romaine lettuce
- 15 oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small orange bell pepper
- 1 small yellow bell pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups corn
- Store bought tortilla strips
- Dressing of choice
- Finely chop romaine, bell peppers and tomatoes.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Toss with desired dressing.
comments powered by
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...